Trees grow uncontrollably and when they get to a point where their limbs and branches detached from the trunk, these fallen objects become nuisance to the community. But there are also ways on how to make these bunches of nuisance useful. You just have to recycle them in a way that it will be of good use.
These are the byproducts of these woods when they are being recycled:
1. Decoration – you can make this piece of wood a decoration to your home. If you just have the talent in carving, you can always carve these woods and come up with a very good design.
2. Frame – got a picture for framing? Use the wood you have in your backyard. Make a border from this wood and you just have to buy glass to cover your picture.
3. Vase – for those of you who love plants, you can make use of the wood and make it as a vase. You can carve the middle part of it. You can also plant your orchids in a wood because it can grow perfectly there. It can also serve as a stand so that your vines can crawl to it.
4. Piece of wood for construction – if you need a piece of wood to use in your garage or your broken window, you can make use of the wood that have fallen from the tree in your front yard.
5. Furniture – need a study table? Use the wood in your backyard. It can also be useful in making chairs, and other furniture for your home.
6. Firewood – the simplest way to recycle wood is to use it as source of fire. Instead of using LPG, you can use firewood in cooking.
Utilize wood because it has a lot of uses for you.